This is a simple recipe for a tasty sweet potato snack, so if you’re a chips lover snack on!
SERVES: 2 DIFFICULTY: EASY
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced evenly (you can use a mandolin or old fashioned cheese slicer)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or other light flavored oil)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt to taste after baking
- Combine all ingredients in a large food-safe plastic bag, close off and shake everything together to get the potato slices evenly coated in the oil and cheese.
- Spread out in a single layer on un-oiled cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 °F or 175 °C for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool while you cool your oven down to 200 F.
- Return the chips to the oven and bake for 2 hours.
- Cool, salt and enjoy!