Your POST workout meals are the meals you eat after working out. These meals can help in improving your performance and achieve your results – to lose fat and build lean muscle, increase strength and be healthy.
Why are they important:
- What you eat after your workout is crucial for optimizing the recovery process (which basically begins as soon as your workout ends) and ensuring that your body has all of the supplies it needs in order to recover, adapt and improve the way you want it to.
In this video you will learn how to make 3 POST workout meals or snacks:
- MICROWAVE BAKED APPLE
- Calories: 274 | Protein: 18g | Fat: 5g | Net Carbs: 37g | Fiber: 6g
- RICE CRUNCH CAKES
- Calories: 292 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Net Carbs: 20g | Fiber: 8g
- BANANA CHEESECAKE PUDDING
- Calories: 221 | Protein: 14g | Fat: 5g | Net Carbs: 33g | Fiber: 4g