This is a simple lunch idea when in a hurry. It can be prepared the day before so you are ready to go!
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- coconut spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉ or 176 ℃ and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spray the parchment paper with coconut spray. Form patties using 3 tbsp of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the falafels are lightly golden. Let them cool for 5 minutes before serving.