Try this simple, yet delicious and creative way of preparing chicken breasts 🙂
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: EASY
- 20 g toasted and chopped hazelnuts
- 20 g toasted and chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2/3 cup ricotta
- 1/2 tsp of lemon juice
- pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- optional: lettuce and tomatoes as a side dish
- Preheat oven to 180 °C or 356 °F.
- Mix hazelnuts, walnuts, basil, ricotta, lemon juice and pepper.
- Season chicken fillets as desired, then make a small pocket with knife and fill them with our prepared mixture.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce and tomatoes or vegetables as desired.
Note: for easy grams to cups conversion please visit Gram Calculator.