Your PRE and POST workout meals are the meals you eat before and after working out. These meals can help in improving your performance and achieve your results – to lose fat and build lean muscle, increase strength and be healthy.
Why are they important:
- What you eat before (and if needed, during) your workout is crucial for fueling the workout itself and maximizing your performance throughout.
- What you eat after your workout is crucial for optimizing the recovery process (which basically begins as soon as your workout ends) and ensuring that your body has all of the supplies it needs in order to recover, adapt and improve the way you want it to.
In this video you will learn what kind of food is recommended for PRE and POST workout meal and/or snack:
- Whole-wheat Toast with Peanut Butter & Banana
- Greek Yoghurt with Fruits
- Protein Fruit Smoothie
- Oatmeal with Fresh/Frozen/Dried Fruits, Peanut Butter, Whole Nuts/Seeds and Cocoa Powder
- Egg on Toast
- Dried Fruits & Whole Nuts
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bar
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Steamed Veggies
- Veggie Omelette
- Baked Salmon with Sweet Potato Chips
- Red Pepper Hummus & Tuna Chunks
- Chocolate Milk
- Fat Burning Green Smoothie
- Protein Powder Shake
- Protein Bar