This is a healthier version for chocolate brownies. Follow the simple instructions in the video and make this delicious dessert!
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup oil of your choice
- 1/3 cup plain 2% yogurt (Greek style)
- 1 cup sweetener of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup toasted nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks (or chocolate chips)
For more detailed directions please see the video. Enjoy!