Try this simple pancake batter. This is healthy pancake version but it’s the closest to traditional pancake (crepe) as far as taste goes.
- 40 g oat flakes
- 10 g oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 40 g or one scoop of whey protein powder (vanilla flavour)
- pinch of salt
- stevia (if you like sweeter pancakes)
- Wisk up eggs and add oat flakes then oat flour – mix thoroughly
- Add your whey protein powder and mix well
- If the batter is too thick add water or milk (start with 1 tbsp of liquid)
- Add salt and stevia and bake on a pan greased with coconut oil or butter for about 2 minutes on one side and half a minute on the other side
- Fill pancakes with your favorite spread and enjoy!
Note: for easy grams to cups conversion please visit Gram Calculator.