We bring you recipe for magic brownie. This basic version has only 2 grams of carbs and 22 grams of protein.
- scoop of chocolate flavour whey protein
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder or baking soda
- stevia (we used 2 drops liquid stevia)
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a mug. Then add almond milk and mix with a fork until you get a uniform mixture.
- You can add a few squares of dark chocolate in the entire mixture, but then the nutritional composition is slightly different.
- Microwave the mixture for about 20 seconds (maybe less, maybe more, depending on your microwave ). Do not overdo brownie because it will become dry. It should have the consistency of ‘lava cakes’.