This is another simple muffin recipe and who doesn’t love muffins – especially if they are healthy 🙂
Ingredients (for 8-9 muffins):
- 3 egg whites
- 100g oat flakes
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 ½ scoop whey protein powder (chocolate flavour)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- stevia or other sweetener as desired
- optional: water
- Beat egg whites till stiff peaks.
- Add the rest of ingredients into the egg whites and mix thoroughly. If the batter is to dense add a bit of water (start with 1 tbsp).
- Transfer the batter into the muffin pan and bake for 10 minutes on 180 °C (356 °F).
Note: for easy grams to cups conversion please visit Gram Calculator.